Holly R. Davis is a founding partner of Kirker Davis LLP. An accomplished and nationally-recognized family law trial attorney with over ten years’ experience, her legal practice focuses on high asset divorce, business and professional divorce, custody matters, and complex litigation.
With a strong professional reputation for her litigation and courtroom skills, Holly has successfully handled cases ranging from multi-million–and even billion dollar—estates, to divorces involving family businesses and young professionals. Her core business philosophy is based on fidelity to the practice of law and a commitment to client service. It’s a perspective which has yielded significant success, particularly in her time as founding partner at one of the most well known personal injury & family law firms in Austin. The success of their business practices, based on creative and innovative approaches to the profession, have changed the way family law firms operate in Central Texas, an impact which will last for years to come. Also noteworthy: Holly amassed this record of professional accomplishment all before the age of 35, with the support of her husband and two young sons.
Holly believes that one of the most successful measures of trial advocacy is in an attorney’s ability to settle a case and resolve it amicably between spouses. She also believes that, if necessary, an attorney must be prepared to zealously advocate their client’s position in a courtroom.
Holly graduated from Baylor University School of Law, after graduating with a double-major in Political Science and Communication from Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas.
Holly has been recognized nationally by prestigious law organizations such as the National Trial Lawyers Association (Top 40 Under 40 for 2015), the highest designation from online law directory AVVO Corporation (“Superb” rating), National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (Top Ten Ranking for 2015), American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (10 Best Attorneys for Texas for 2013-2015), Martindale-Hubbell (Client Distinction Award for 2013 and 2015), National Association of Distinguished Counsel (Nations Top One Percent for 2015) and American Academy of Trial Attorneys (Premier 100 Trial Attorney for 2015).
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D.
- Southwestern University, B.A. Communications and Political Science
- Family Law
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Custody Issues
- Child Support
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Travis County Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Austin Bar Association – Family Law Section – Member
- Texas Family Law Foundation
- Top 10 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2015
- Top Ten Ranking, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2015
- 10 Best Attorneys for Texas, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2013-2015
- Client Distinction Award, Martindale-Hubbell, 2013, 2015
- Nations Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- Premier 100 Trial Attorney, American Academy of Trial Attorneys, 2015